Sunday, December 27, 2009

My First Post!

Testing out my blog! I've finally set up the basic elements, now I can add to it easily when I feel like it. Not much going on in the garden front right now, although I do have some winter tasks in mind:

  • Clean up & organize garden room
  • Start salad greens seeds in Aerogarden (I'm a little late on this, but I think there's still time)
  • Review & complete notes & files from last growing season
The main growing going on right now is the BABY.  Here's the only pic we have so far, which is quite outdated now:



The little bean in the center is our baby when it was about 8 1/2 weeks old! Now we're in the 20th week, and the little bean is definitely a LOT bigger. The big day is coming: Wed Dec. 30th is the ultrasound, where hopefully we will find out if it's a girl or a boy! I've been looking forward to that day for a long time, almost more excited about that than Christmas!

All is going well so far- I was super tired during the first few months, but can't complain too much. Feeling better now, but starting to feel BIG. I can tell my body is adjusting & compensating in new ways for the changes that are going on. I felt the baby MOVE for the first time on Dec. 15th- right after my music program at school. I think it was still dancing around to Jingle Bell Rock in there!! I can feel it poke around just a little bit every day now! Brian was able to feel it once, too!

Lots of house cleaning out & organizing to do for the rest of my winter break. But I will definitely post again after our appointment on Dec. 30th!

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful blog, Jill. We'll be glad to find out whether you have a pink or a blue Baby Bean growing!...Mom

    ReplyDelete