Well, it's been a month since my last post now....we're in the middle of yet another winter storm with more snow days (more days to add on to the end of the school year, which though I'm sorry about that for everyone else, I will be home with a baby by then, so I won't be there to make them up!) Some friends have been asking for updated belly pics, so here you go:
That's me now in my 26th week, and kitty hanging nearby (kitty is over 13 now!). All is going well, and though I'm definitely feeling bigger, and starting to feel some limitations due to the size of my belly, I'm feeling good! I've been going to prenatal yoga classes when I can, and pretty much just keeping my usual busy-but-good schedule. Can't say that I mind having some days off (snow days) to rest up, though!
Henry is making himself known- his kicks & punches are definitely getting stronger, but not uncomfortable. It's pretty fun to feel him wiggling around- it's still SO amazing that there is a little human being in there! We are nearing the end of our childbirth classes, so we've got lots of good information now to prepare us for what's to come. We have arranged to work with a wonderful doula throughout labor and birth, and I'm so excited about that! It will be really nice to have an experienced support person with us the whole time to guide us through! Also, I've been inventorying baby stuff we have, and researching stuff we need- working on a baby registry at Target that should be ready soon.
On other fronts, here's the progress of the salad greens in my Aerogarden:
I'm ready to harvest the first round of greens! So cool to be able to do that in the middle of winter! It's hard to believe right now, but Spring is nearer rather than farther away....in just over a month, we'll be getting the garden ready and planting the first round of seeds. Exciting!
That's it for now...stay warm & safe everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment