I've got lots more to say (& some pics) about the garden work I did during Spring Break ... it was a gorgeous week the first round of seeds are planted and now sprouting, which is exciting! But I will have to save that for another day soon, as it's time to get off to bed now. Happy Spring!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Happy Spring & More to Come Soon!
It's been awhile- just wanted to post a recent pic of the growing of my belly-- Henry is now measuring four weeks ahead of schedule! While that doesn't mean a whole lot (he won't necessarily come early, he might just be big!), it has certainly put us in "ready" mode! I look forward to celebrating with friends & family at my baby shower next week! At the moment, Henry is wiggling & poking around, and it's really quite a show to watch my belly every evening! I'm feeling great, it's just getting a little harder to sleep. Here's me a couple days ago!:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment